Head of Snacks Career
Head of Snacks
Company: Desk Nibbles Inc.
Position: Head of Snacks
Location: Ottawa, ON
Reports to: Head of Operations
Direct Reports: None
Salary: Full Time Salary (01/05 to 01/09) - with opportunity to extend contract and an equity bonus
Desk Nibbles’ mission is to make offices across Canada better for employers and employees! Desk Nibbles is growing by 200% each month and as the leading B2B office snack delivery service in Canada, rapidly growing it’s talented team. Desk Nibbles is looking for fun, passionate, and brilliant people to contribute to improving the lives of customers one office at a time. We are looking for do-ers that have an entrepreneurial mindset ready to make a difference and willing to take on any task.
As the Head of Snacks your role will be to effectively manage the relationship and logistics between our suppliers, our fulfillment center, and our internal teams to create an amazing customer experience.
- Find and order delicious snacks from current and new suppliers
- Ensure the receiving schedules are organized and communicated with the fulfillment centre
- Communicate with internal teams to improve sourcing and come up with monthly featured snacks
- Communicate with the Head of Sales and Head of Marketing to understand to come up with promotional offerings and marketing materials to include in the boxes
- Communicate with the fulfillment centre to ensure receiving is done properly
- Communicate with our internal teams to understand what should go into the boxes and effectively communicate this to the fulfillment centre
- Manage inventory count
- Manage materials like packing boxes, tape, marketing materials included in box, etc.
These are just some of the tasks but we are looking for someone who has an open mindset to constantly improve the way we do things with a focus on customer excellence.
- 1 - 2 years in a warehouse, fulfillment, or distribution environment. (For the right candidate other relevant experience and/or incredible character may supplement for this requirement)
- Working knowledge of JIT and inventory control systems
- Working knowledge of inventory planning and optimization
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Strong understanding of shipping and receiving best practices
- Strong knowledge of picking and packing methods
- Strong communication skills
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be legal to work in Canada
- Must speak and write English fluently
- Must be open to travel once or twice per quarter within Canada
Send an email to Operations@desknibbles.com with your CV and a short video describing yourself, why you want to join Desk Nibbles, and how you will make an impact. Also give a shout out to your favourite snack in the video.
Let’s ________ your 9 to 5!