Head of Snacks
Company: Desk Nibbles Inc.
Position: Business Developer
Location: Ottawa, ON
Reports to: Director of Sales
Direct Reports: None
Salary: Full Time or Part Time Salary - including benefits and opportunities for equity bonus
Desk Nibbles’ mission is to make offices across Canada better for employers and employees! Desk Nibbles is growing by 200% each month and as the leading B2B office snack delivery service in Canada, rapidly growing it’s talented team. Desk Nibbles is looking for fun, passionate, and brilliant people to contribute to improving the lives of customers one office at a time. We are looking for do-ers that have an entrepreneurial mindset ready to make a difference and willing to take on any task.
As Business Developer your role will be to effectively prospect new accounts, make outbound emails and calls, participate in relevant events, and work with our inbound marketing team to develop campaigns. Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Hit and exceed your monthly KPIs
- Organize and run email and phone campaigns to generate new prospects
- Ensure client satisfaction by checking in with current clients
- Make 100+ calls per week and send 200+ emails per week
These are just some of the tasks but we are looking for someone who has an open mindset to constantly improve the way we do things with a focus on customer excellence.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 - 2 years in a sales position or customer service position
- Working knowledge of mailchimp or other online email campaign tools
- Enthusiastic and not sensitive to rejection; optimistic and persistent
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Strong understanding of outbound sales best practices
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience working with a CRM like Salesforce.com or other CRM desired
- Strong communication skills, French is a plus
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be legal to work in Canada
- Must speak and write English fluently
- Must be open to travel once or twice per quarter within Canada
Send an email to Operations@desknibbles.com with your CV and a short video describing yourself, why you want to join Desk Nibbles, and how you will make an impact. Also give a shout out to your favourite snack in the video.Let’s ________ your 9 to 5!